Mmm, these Minions mmmMallows treats taste like ‘s’more’! Use our versatile fondant recipe to make them in a flash
- Spread out biscuits, rough-side up, on a lined baking tray.
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler or in the microwave until smooth.
- Spread the chocolate over the biscuits, using the back of a spoon to coat evenly, making sure not to go over the edges. Allow chocolate to harden at room temperature.
- Melt mmmMallows with a splash of water over a double boiler until smooth and thick.
- Place a dollop of mmmMallows mixture in the centre of 6 of the chocolate-covered biscuits and spread evenly using the back of a spoon.
- Sandwich together with remaining chocolate-covered biscuits to create 6 sandwiches. Set aside.
- Roll out the yellow Vanilla Custard mmmMallows fondant to about 5mm thickness and cut out 6 strips that are slightly bigger than the width and length of each biscuit sandwich.
- Cover each sandwich with fondant, using your fingers to pinch the seams closed and smooth out the edges. Set aside.
- Roll out 6 small balls of white mmmMallows fondant into circles to resemble eyes.
- Place a strip of Liqorope around each eye, heating the ends slightly with a blowtorch or lighter. Press tightly to stick the ends together. This will create the frame of the glasses.
- Combine icing sugar and a splash of water until smooth. Place in a piping bag.
- Pipe icing behind each eye (to act as glue) and then stick an eye onto each sandwich.
- Cut the remaining Liqorope to fit onto each Minion to create the rest of the glasses frames, securing it with icing. Set aside.
- Serve once all elements have dried and set.
What you need
Peppermint Tart 80g
mmmMallows Pink & White 150g