Minions mmmMallows bites
These delightful Minions mmmMallows bites are fun to make and even more fun to eat! Let the kids help to decorate them.
- 1 slab (80g) Heavenly Ivory Cream, chopped
- 1 tsp (5ml) vegetable oil
- 1-2 drops blue gel food colouring
- 10 Vanilla Custard mmmMallows
- 10 skewers
- 1 small batch white mmmMallows marshmallow fondant
- 1 pack (49g) Liqorope Liquorice Allsorts
- ¼ cup (30g) icing sugar, sifted
- 1-2 drops black gel food colouring
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler or in the microwave until smooth.
- Stir through oil and blue food colouring until smooth and well combined.
- Place each marshmallow on a skewer, making sure not to pierce all the way through.
- Dip the top of each marshmallow in the blue chocolate, then turn upright and set aside to drip-dry at room temperature.
- Roll small amounts of white mmmMallows marshmallow fondant into circles to resemble 10 eyeballs.
- Slice Liqorope into 10 thin rounds, and place each round in the centre of each fondant eyeball. Press down to secure in the fondant.
- Combine icing sugar and a splash of water and mix until smooth.
- Swirl through black food colouring until well combined.
- Use some of the icing to secure eyes on each marshmallow, and allow to dry.
- Place remaining icing in a disposable piping bag, snipping the end to create a small, narrow opening.
- Pipe a circle around each eye to create the Minions’ glasses, followed by a horizontal line to complete the frames.
- Pipe facial expressions like a smile onto the bottom half of each decorated marshmallow and set aside to dry.
- Serve Minions once all icing has dried completely.
What you need
Liqorope Liquorice Allsorts 40g
Heavenly Ivory Cream 80g
mmmMallows Vanilla Custard 150g