mmmMallows custard s'mores in jars
No fire? No problem. Make s’mores at home in individual glass jars and take them along to your picnic in the park. If you like, pack in extra sweets and cookie crumbles for guests to sprinkle over their s’mores before tucking in.
- 1½ cups (375ml) cookies of your choice, crushed
- 1½ cups (375ml) vanilla custard
- 1 slab (80g) Heavenly Milk Chocolate, finely chopped
- 8 mmmMallows in the flavour of your choice, halved
- Divide crushed cookies between 4 ovenproof glass jars (125ml each).
- Spoon an equal amount of vanilla custard into each jar.
- Scatter chocolate over custard and add 4 marshmallow halves to each jar.
- Place under the grill until marshmallow has toasted and chocolate has melted.
- Serve as is, or scattered with extra toppings such as Liquorice Allsorts.
What you need
Heavenly Milk Chocolate 80g
mmmMallows Blueberry 150g
mmmMallows Bubblegum 150g
mmmMallows Vanilla Custard 150g