S’more dipped apples
Everyone’s favourite fireside treat meets crisp juicy apples to create the perfect snack for picnics
- 6 Granny Smith apples
- 6 kebab sticks
- 400g Beacon mmmMallows (use your favourite flavour or colour. We kept it simple with white mmmMallows)
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) cream
- 4 x 80g slabs Beacon Heavenly Milk Chocolate, melted
- Optional, to decorate: sprinkles, crushed ginger biscuits, flaked or chopped almonds
- Skewer each apple using a kebab stick and set aside.
- In a bowl combine white marshmallows and cream and microwave for 2 to 3 minutes or until melted.
- Whisk well until smooth.
- Dip each apple into the marshmallow mixture and place upright to allow it to set.
- Place melted chocolate into a deep bowl and dip each apple into chocolate, making sure not to cover the entire apple.
- Now dip each apple into your favourite toppings. We love colourful sprinkles, but you can also use crushed biscuits or nuts.
What you need
mmmMallows Pink & White 150g
Milk Chocolate 80g