A great no-melt treat for kids of all ages. Be sure to make this the day before your picnic or party.
- 1 box (80g) litchi-flavoured jelly
- 1 packet (125g) Maynards Jelly Teddies
- Make jelly according to packet instructions and pour into 6 lolly moulds, filling halfway.
- Add a few Jelly Teddies to each mould.
- Seal with lolly-stick lids and freeze until set
- Remove lollies from freezer. Fill moulds with remaining jelly mixture and add a few more Jelly Teddies to each.
- Return to freezer until completely set.
- Remove lollies from moulds and serve.
Cook's Note: Keep them chilled in a cool bag until you are ready to serve. You can replace the teddies with jelly babies or other gummy sweets.
What you need
Maynards Jelly Teddies 125g