Chocolate chip mmmMallow cookies
Everyone’s favourite choc chip cookies get a mmmMallow upgrade!
- ½ cup (125ml) melted butter
- 1 cup (250ml) white sugar
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1½ cups (375ml) cake flour
- ½ tsp (3ml) bicarbonate of soda
- ½ tsp (3ml) salt
- 2 slabs (80g each) Beacon Heavenly Milk Chocolate, chopped
- Handful Pink & White mmmMallows, sliced into rounds
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- In a large bowl, whisk the butter and sugar together.
- Add the egg and whisk for 2-3 minutes or until pale and slightly fluffy.
- Add the flour, bicarb and salt and stir until well combined. Be sure not to over mix!
- Fold the chocolate through until combined.
- Grease and line a large baking tray.
- Take 2 tablespoons (30ml) of the mixture and roll it into a ball.
- Flatten with your hands to resemble a round cookie.
- Place onto the baking tray and repeat the process for each cookie with the remaining mixture. Ensure you leave enough space between each cookie as they’ll spread during baking.
- Bake for 8 minutes and remove from the oven.
- Place a sliced mmmMallow round in the centre of each cookie and bake for a further 3-4 minutes or until the mmmMallow has melted slightly.
- Place cookies on a cooling rack to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
What you need
Heavenly Milk Chocolate 80g
mmmMallows Pink & White 150g