Unicorn marshmallow mousse
Delight your little ones with this rainbow-coloured mousse, made from their favourite soft and fluffy mmmMallows.
- 1 packet (150g) mmmMallows Pink & White
- 1 packet (150g) mmmMallows Vanilla Custard Flavoured
- 1 packet (150g) mmmMallows Bubblegum Flavoured
- 4½ cups (1.125L) cream
- 450g white chocolate, chopped
- Whipped cream and colourful sprinkles, for serving
- Empty each mmmMallows flavour into its own separate heatproof bowl and add ¾ cup (180ml) cream to each bowl.
- Place the bowl containing the mmmMallows Pink & White in the microwave for about 1½-2 minutes or until marshmallow is completely melted, stopping to stir every 30 seconds to ensure the mixture is well combined.
- Add a third of the white chocolate (150g) to the warm marshmallow mixture, working quickly, and stir until melted and smooth.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 with the remaining 2 mmmMallows flavours, allowing the mixtures to cool slightly afterwards.
- Beat the remaining cream in a large chilled bowl until soft peaks form. Divide between the 3 marshmallow mixtures and fold gently until combined.
- Divide the pink marshmallow mixture carefully between 8 wide-rimmed glasses to form the base layer of your dessert. Smooth out the tops using a spatula.
- Divide the vanilla custard marshmallow mixture between the glasses and spread carefully over the pink layer, again smoothing the tops with a spatula, and repeat with the bubblegum marshmallow mixture so that you have 3 different mousse layers per glass.
- Place mousse in the fridge for about 2 hours to set.
- Remove from the fridge when ready to serve and top with whipped cream and colourful sprinkles. Then dig in and enjoy!
*Chef’s tip: If you don't have suitable glasses, use clear dessert bowls.
What you need
mmmMallows Pink & White 150g
mmmMallows Vanilla Custard 150g
mmmMallows Bubblegum 150g
Ivory Cream 80g