The Ultimate Homemade Hot Chocolate
Hello, hot chocolate season! Level up your favourite winter drink with our ultimate hot chocolate recipe.
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) sugar
- 1 cup(250ml) milk
- 1 cup (250ml) cream
- 2 slabs (80g each) Beacon Heavenly Milk Chocolate, melted
- 6 Pink and White mmmMallows
- In a large bowl, combine cocoa powder and sugar.
- Heat cream and milk together and pour over cocoa powder mixture. Whisk vigorously.
- Add melted Beacon Heavenly Milk Chocolate and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into 2 heat-proof mugs and top with mmmMallows.
- Torch mmmMallows using a blowtorch and serve immediately.
What you need