Pineapple, White Chocolate and Coconut Bars
These pineapple, white chocolate and coconut bars are the perfect teatime treat, and are exceptionally easy to make!
- 1½ cups (375ml) cake flour
- 1 cup (125ml) desiccated coconut
- ½ tsp (3ml) baking powder 2 slabs (80g each)
- Beacon Ivory Cream Chocolate, melted
- 1 tin (400ml) coconut milk 1 slab (80g)
- Beacon Ivory Cream Chocolate, roughly chopped
- handful toasted coconut flakes
- 6 pineapple rings
Beacon Ivory Cream Chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Combine flour, coconut and baking powder into a large bowl.
- Add melted Beacon Ivory Cream Chocolate and coconut milk and stir to combine.
- Fold in chopped Beacon Ivory Cream Chocolate and coconut flakes.
- Press mixture into a greased and lined rectangular oven dish.
- Arrange pineapple rings on top of mixture and press in slightly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Once cooled, slice into bars, drizzle with melted Beacon Ivory Cream Chocolate and top with any additional coconut flakes.
What you need