Minions crafty treat rolls
Make these fun, sweet-filled Minions treat rolls from items around the house – and your favourite Beacon treats, of course. They’re the perfect surprise for any little Minions fan and a great kids’ party idea.
What you need
- 6 empty toilet rolls
- A pencil
- Blue, yellow, black and white fabric paint
- A selection of your favourite Beacon sweets (we used Jelly Tots, Jelly Babies and Liquorice Allsorts)
- Clear cellophane, for wrapping Yellow and blue ribbon, for wrapping
- Draw the shape and detailing of a Minion onto one side of each toilet roll using the pencil. Start painting!
- Use the blue paint for the clothing, yellow for the rest of the body, black for the details like the glasses and mouth, and white for the eyeballs.
- Allow to dry completely between the application of each colour. The white and yellow paint might need 2-3 coats.
- Wrap cellophane around each toilet roll once dry, leaving the top open.
- Fill each toilet roll with Beacon sweets.
- Seal and enclose each roll using the cellophane and ribbon.
- Let the little ones enjoy!