Milk tart marshmallow mousse
This delicious five-ingredient recipe combines two great flavours to create one irresistible dessert!
- 85g vanilla biscuits
- 1 packet (150g) Vanilla Custard mmmMallows
- 1½ cups (375ml) cream
- 150g white chocolate
- 1 tsp (5ml) ground cinnamon
- Place the vanilla biscuits in a resealable bag and crush using a rolling pin.
- Divide the biscuit crumb evenly among 4 serving glasses and press down to make a crust.
- Combine the mmmMallows with half the cream in a large bowl. Heat in the microwave for about 2 minutes or until marshmallows are completely melted, stopping to stir every 30-45 seconds.
- Break the white chocolate into smaller pieces and sprinkle over the hot marshmallow mixture.
- Stir the mixture until smooth, then allow to cool for about 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Beat the remaining cream in a chilled bowl with half the cinnamon until soft peaks form, then carefully fold this through the marshmallow mixture.
- Pour the marshmallow mousse over the biscuit crumb in each of the 4 glasses and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Top each glass with a dusting of remaining cinnamon and enjoy!
What you need
mmmMallows Vanilla Custard 150g
Ivory Cream 80g