Melted snowman cookies
These melted snowman cookies might just be the most Instagrammable treats you’ll make this season! They’ll add festive cheer to your summer snacks – and the kids will love getting involved.
- ¼ cup (60ml) icing sugar, sifted
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) lemon juice
- 1 packet (400g) mmmMallows Pink & White
- Edible marker
- 1 packet (150g) Marie biscuits
- 1 packet (100g) Original Jelly Tots
- Combine icing sugar with lemon juice until smooth.
- Draw eyes on a white marshmallow using the edible marker.
- Place a large spoonful of icing on a Marie biscuit (to look like melting snow) and nestle marshmallow into it.
- Create a pointed nose with an orange Jelly Tot and stick it onto the marshmallow using a drop of icing.
- Stick 3 black Jelly Tots onto icing as buttons.
- Place on a wire rack to dry.
- Repeat with remaining white marshmallows.
- Enjoy the melted snowman cookies!
What you need
Original Jelly Tots 100g
mmmMallows Pink & White 150g