Individual chocolate trifles
The perfect sweet ending to your festive feast, these indulgent chocolate trifles use store-bought brownies, and can easily be made ahead of time. That means more time with your family, and less time in the kitchen!
- 400g Beacon mmmMallows (in your favourite flavour or colour)
- 3 cups (750ml) milk
- 2 x 80g slabs Beacon Heavenly Milk Chocolate, chopped
- 2 x 80g slabs Beacon Heavenly Midnight Velvet Chocolate, chopped
- 6 brownies, cubed
- 2 cups (500ml) whipped cream
- 2 x 80g slabs Beacon Heavenly Midnight Velvet Chocolate, grated
- Heat marshmallows and milk in the microwave until melted.
- Whisk mixture until smooth, making sure there are no lumps.
- Place Beacon Heavenly Milk Chocolate and Beacon Heavenly Midnight Velvet into two separate bowls.
- Pour half the mixture over the Beacon Heavenly Milk Chocolate and the other half over the Beacon Heavenly Midnight Velvet and allow to sit for a few minutes.
- Stir mixtures until smooth, allowing the mixture to sit for a few minutes between stirs, if needed, so the heat of the marshmallow mix continues to melt the chocolate.
- Once smooth, chill in the fridge until set.
- To assemble jars: Layer each jar with chocolate brownie chunks, then whipped cream and alternate between dark chocolate mousse and milk chocolate mousse. Repeat this process at least twice and garnish with extra brownie chunks or grated Beacon Heavenly Midnight Velvet Chocolate.
- Chill in the fridge until serving time and enjoy immediately.
What you need
Heavenly Midnight Velvet 80g
Heavenly Milk Chocolate 80g