Easter rocky road
Treat yourself with an indulgent Easter dessert, starring your favourite mmmMallows Eggs!
- 200g shortbread biscuits
- 135g butter
- 150g Heavenly Milk Chocolate
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) golden syrup
- 9 mmmMallows Eggs, chopped
- 100g almonds, toasted and chopped
- Icing sugar, for dusting
- Grease and line an 18cm square brownie tin with baking paper.
- Put shortbread biscuits in a freezer bag and bash with a rolling pin (or the side of your fist) until they're broken. You want a mixture of everything from dust to 50-cent-sized chunks. Set aside.
- Melt butter, chocolate and golden syrup together in a large saucepan over gentle heat.
- Stir constantly until smooth, then remove from heat. Set aside to cool.
- Add crushed biscuits, two-thirds of the chopped mmmMallows Eggs and half the almonds to the chocolate mixture, stir until everything is coated in chocolate.
- Tip the mixture into the lined brownie tin and spread evenly.
- Top with remaining mmmMallows Eggs and almonds.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 3-4 hours.
- Dust with icing sugar, cut into 12 squares and serve.
Cook’s note: Add a twist to this Easter dessert by using any flavour of mmmMallows Eggs you like and your favourite Heavenly slab.
What you need
Heavenly Milk Chocolate 80g