Colourful chocolate bark
Get creative with cheerful Beacon treats!
- 2 slabs (160g) Heavenly Midnight Velvet
- 2 slabs (160g) Heavenly Milk Chocolate
- 1 slab (80g) Heavenly Ivory Cream
- Handful Jelly Tots
- Handful Jelly Babies
- 3-4 Hens Eggs
- Melt chocolate flavours separately in a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Line a large rectangular baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine melted Heavenly Midnight Velvet and Heavenly Milk Chocolate and pour onto baking paper to create a large piece of bark.
- Swirl melted Heavenly Ivory Cream through bark using the back of a spoon, to create a marbled effect.
- Sprinkle with Jelly Tots, Jelly Babies and crushed Hens Eggs.
- Chill until set.
- Break bark into shards and serve on a platter.
Cook’s note: Mix things up by using any of your favourite Beacon treats.
What you need
Ivory Cream 80g
Peppermint Tart 80g
Milk Chocolate 80g
Original Jelly Tots 100g
Maynards Jelly Babies 125g