Chocolate mmmMallows fondue
A perfect dessert idea for chillier evenings. Kids will love dipping their favourite fruit and snacks into the fondue.
- 2 cups (500ml) cream
- 4 slabs (80g each) Heavenly Ivory Cream
- 150g mmmMallows (white), roughly chopped
- Drop vanilla essence
- Vanilla and chocolate wafer sticks
- Whole or halved strawberries
- 1 packet (150g) mmmMallows Twisters
- Over a double boiler, heat cream and Heavenly chocolate together until melted and smooth. Stir occasionally, ensuring the bottom of the bowl doesn’t get too hot.
- Add white mmmMallows and remove from heat.
- Whisk vigorously for about 1 minute, then return to heat while whisking continuously.
- Remove from heat once mmmMallows are almost fully incorporated, and whisk until smooth.
- Stir through vanilla essence.
- Pour mixture into a fondue pot and arrange dippers for guests to dig in.
- Serve and enjoy!
Cook’s note: If you don’t own a fondue pot, simply pour the mmmMallows fondue into a saucepan to serve. You’ll just need to reheat it over a double boiler if the mixture gets too cold.
What you need
mmmMallows Twisters 150g
Heavenly Ivory Cream 80g