3-ingredient no-bake Liquorice Allsorts fudge
A bright, colourful and fuss-free treat that will keep you coming back for more!
- 1 can (400g) condensed milk
- 8 slabs (80g each) Heavenly Ivory Cream, finely chopped
- 2 packets (400g each) Original Liquorice Allsorts
- Line a large rectangular baking tray with baking paper, making sure the paper overlaps the sides of the tray for easy removal later on.
- Heat condensed milk and chocolate over a double boiler while stirring regularly, until well combined and smooth.
- Cut the Liquorice Allsorts pieces in half, then fold into the mixture.
- Spoon mixture onto baking tray and level the top using the back of a spoon or a palette knife.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes or until set.
- Slice into squares using a hot, sharp knife and serve immediately, or place in an airtight container and store.
What you need
Heavenly Ivory Cream 80g
Original Liquorice Allsorts 150g