mmmMallows and Chocolate Easter Treat Bars
These mmmMallow and Chocolate Easter Treats are an easy recipe for the family to make together, so get the kids involved!
- 1 cup (250ml) sugar
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) maple syrup
- 1 cup (250ml) melted butter
- 1½ cups (375ml) cake flour
- 1 cup (250ml) oats
- 1 cup (250ml) desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp (5ml) bicarb
- 600g white mmmMallows
- splash of milk
- 2 slabs (80g each) Beacon Heavenly Milk Chocolate, melted
- 2 slabs (80g each) Beacon Heavenly Midnight Velvet, melted
- 1 cup (250ml) Beacon Bunny Chocolate and Popcorn Treats
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Combine half the sugar, maple syrup and melted butter.
- In a bowl, add flour, oats, remaining sugar, coconut and bicarb.
- Press into a lined and greased deep rectangular oven dish. Smooth over using the back of a spoon or spatula.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Cool completely. In a large bowl, add mmmMallows and milk and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Whisk until smooth and lump free. Pour mixture over cooled crunchie and refrigerate until firm.
- Once mmmMallows mixture has set, combine both chocolates and pour over the crunchie to completely cover with chocolate.
- Sprinkle immediately with the Beacon Bunny Chocolate and Popcorn Treats and set aside to firm.
- Slice into squares and enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container.
What you need