Easter mmmMallow Cheesecake
A true showstopper for your family feast this Easter.
For the base:
- 1 box (200g) ginger biscuits, finely crushed
- ¼ cup (60ml) melted butter
For the filling:
- ½ packet (200g) Beacon white mmmMallows
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) milk
- 1 tub (230g) medium fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp (5ml) vanilla essence (optional)
- 1 cup (250ml) cream, whipped until soft peaks form
- 15-18 Beacon mmmMallow Easter eggs
- Line a 20cm cake tin with cling wrap, making sure it overlaps the sides.
- Combine the biscuits and butter until smooth.
- Press the mixture into the base of the tin, ensuring you even it out with the back of a spoon.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until set.
- In a large bowl, combine the mmmMallows and milk and microwave for 3-4 minutes while stirring at regular intervals until smooth.
- Fold the cream cheese and vanilla (if using) into the mmmMallows mixture.
- Fold in the cream until the mixture is well combined.
- Arrange mmmMallow Easter eggs in a spiral fashion on top of the set biscuit base.
- Pour half the filling over them and smooth down with a spatula.
- Repeat the process with the remaining mmmMallow Easter eggs and filling.
- Make sure you smooth the top of the cheesecake using a spatula.
- Refrigerate overnight until set.
- Remove the cheesecake from the tin, using the cling wrap to pull it out.
- Place onto a serving platter, slice and serve.
What you need
mmmMallows Pink & White 150g