mmmMallows braai cones
These are great over the coals, but you don’t have to wait for an actual braai to make them. An oven works just as well!
- 12 sugar cones
- 1 slab (80g) Heavenly Midnight Velvet, Milk Chocolate or Ebony & Ivory
- Handful each mmmMallows Pink & White, Vanilla Custard and Twisters, cut into chunks
- Wrap the base of each sugar cone in foil, making sure there is enough foil to seal each cone completely once filled.
- Add a block or two of Heavenly chocolate to the base of each cone.
- Top with a layer of mmmMallows and another block of Heavenly chocolate.
- Wrap each cone to enclose it and seal it tightly.
- Place the cones on the braai grid above warm (not hot) coals and cook for 3-5 minutes, depending on the heat of the coals (check the cones after 1 minute). You may need to turn them to ensure even cooking. Alternatively, place the cones on a baking tray and bake for 2-3 minutes at 180°C.
- Serve immediately.
What you need
Peppermint Tart 80g
Ebony & Ivory 80g
Milk Chocolate 80g
mmmMallows Pink & White 150g
mmmMallows Vanilla Custard 150g
mmmMallows Twisters 150g