Sweet and sticky s'more braai pie
A giant s’more is sure to please the crowds at your next braai. Bonus: it’s super easy to make!
- 2 packets (400g each) puff pastry
- ½ cup (125ml) butter, melted
- 1 cup (250ml) chocolate spread
- 1½ packets (225g) mmmMallows Pink & White
- Spray the braai grid with baking spray on both sides.
- Unroll one sheet of puff pastry.
- Brush one side with butter and place on the grid, butter-side down.
- Spread chocolate over the other side of the puff pastry, leaving a 2cm border.
- Place mmmMallows Pink & White on chocolate spread.
- Unroll second sheet of puff pastry over the marshmallows, fold the edges and press gently with a fork to seal pie well.
- Brush the top with butter.
- Close grid and braai pie over medium-low coals, turning regularly, for 15 minutes or until the pastry is crispy and cooked through.
- Cut into squares and serve.
What you need
mmmMallows Pink & White 150g