S’mores ice-cream cones
Meet your new go-to braai dessert.
- 1 tin (375g) condensed milk
- 1 cup (250ml) cream, whipped
- 2 slabs (80g each) Heavenly Milk Chocolate
- 6-8 waffle cones
- handful mmmMallows, sliced
- 100s and 1000s to decorate
- In a large bowl, fold the whipped cream into the condensed milk until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer-safe container (a metal loaf tin lined with cling film works well) and freeze for at least 3 to 4 hours, or ideally overnight.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or over a double boiler until smooth.
- Dip the edges of each waffle cone into the melted chocolate and then into the sprinkles. Allow to set.
- Place scoops of ice cream into the cones, top with mmmMallow slices and torch the mmmMallows with a blow torch until lightly golden and toasted.
- Enjoy immediately.
What you need
Heavenly Milk Chocolate 80g
mmmMallows Pink & White 150g