Heavenly dessert pizza
Make your own easy pizza base, or use a ready-made one (without tomato!) to create this delicious dessert topped with melted marshmallows and chocolate.
- 2 cups (250g) self-raising flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1½ cups (375ml) plain yoghurt
- 8-10 mmmMallows in the flavour of your choice, sliced
- 1 slab (80g) Heavenly Ebony & Ivory, chopped
- 1 slab (80g) Heavenly Milk Chocolate, chopped
- Sift flour and gently fold into yoghurt with a spatula until the mixture forms a dough.
- Knead dough on a lightly floured work surface for 5-8 minutes. If too sticky, add more flour, a little at a time, while kneading. Cover with a dishcloth and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Divide dough and roll out into 2 equal rounds, about 20-25cm in diameter.
- Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and scatter with marshmallows and chocolate.
- Return to oven for another 10-12 minutes, or until dough is cooked through and marshmallows and chocolate have melted.
- Serve immediately – when it’s warm and gooey!
What you need
mmmMallows Blueberry 150g
Heavenly Milk Chocolate 80g
Heavenly Ebony & Ivory 80g
mmmMallows Vanilla Custard 150g
mmmMallows Bubblegum 150g
mmmMallows Pink & White 150g