Damascus Nougat and nut ice cream
This no-churn ice cream will be your new favourite summer recipe.
- 1 tin (375g) condensed milk
- 1 cup (250ml) cream, whipped
- 1 bar (150g) Damascus Nougat, roughly chopped
- Handful toasted almonds, chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk the condensed milk and whipped cream together until smooth.
- Fold in the nougat chunks and almonds until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a freezer-safe container. A loaf tin lined with cling wrap works well.
- Freeze for at least 3 to 4 hours, or ideally overnight.
- Once frozen, scoop balls of ice cream into serving bowls and top with extra chopped almonds and nougat if desired.
- Serve immediately.
What you need
Damascus Nougat Original Bar 75g