3-ingredient Jelly Tots ice cream
Make your own colourful ice cream with juicy Jelly Tots. Perfect for summer days.
- 2½ cups (625ml) fresh cream
- 1 can (385ml) condensed milk
- 2 packets (100g each) Original Jelly Tots or Craziberries Jelly Tots
- ½ slab (40ml) milk chocolate, melted, for serving (optional)
- Line a 20cm loaf tin with baking paper.
- Whip cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the condensed milk gently into the cream.
- Pour ice-cream mixture into tin and freeze for 2-3 hours until half frozen.
- Add Jelly Tots to ice cream and fold in until evenly distributed. Freeze overnight to set.
- Remove from freezer and serve.
What you need
Jelly Tots Craziberries 100g
Original Jelly Tots 100g