Triple-stacked treat cake
Feel the sugar rush of this supersized take on a birthday party classic. Play with different colours and flavours of mmmMallows to fit your party theme.
- Grease a springform cake tin and set aside.
- Melt 2 Tbsp (30g) butter in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add bubblegum mmmMallows and heat, stirring occasionally, until melted.
- Remove from the heat and add ⅓ of Rice Krispies. Stir until cereal is completely coated.
- Transfer marshmallow cereal to cake tin and pat down into an even layer.
- Repeat the process twice using first blueberry, then pink mmmMallows, to create 3 layers.
- Let sit at room temperature until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Mix the icing ingredients together in a bowl, slowly adding the milk until the consistency is thick but still spreadable.
- Ice cake, then top with rainbow vermicelli, chopped white marshmallows and candles.
- Slice and serve.
What you need
mmmMallows Bubblegum 150g
mmmMallows Blueberry 150g
mmmMallows Pink & White 150g