Triple-stacked treat cake
Feel the sugar rush of this supersized take on a birthday party classic. Play with different colours and flavours of mmmMallows to fit your party theme.
6 Tbsp (90g) unsalted butter (divided into 3)
1 packet (150g) mmmMallows Bubblegum Flavour
1 packet (150g) mmmMallows Blueberry Flavour
2 packets (150g each) mmmMallows Pink & White (separate pink and white)
1 box (600g) Rice Krispies cereal (divided into 3 – 200g per layer)
Handful rainbow vermicelli, for sprinkling
1 cup (125g) icing sugar
1 Tbsp (15g) cornflour
2 tsp (10ml) lemon juice
2 Tbsp (30ml) milk
- Grease a springform cake tin and set aside.
- Melt 2 Tbsp (30g) butter in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add bubblegum mmmMallows and heat, stirring occasionally, until melted.
- Remove from the heat and add ⅓ of Rice Krispies. Stir until cereal is completely coated.
- Transfer marshmallow cereal to cake tin and pat down into an even layer.
- Repeat the process twice using first blueberry, then pink mmmMallows, to create 3 layers.
- Let sit at room temperature until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Mix the icing ingredients together in a bowl, slowly adding the milk until the consistency is thick but still spreadable.
- Ice cake, then top with rainbow vermicelli, chopped white marshmallows and candles.
- Slice and serve.
What you need
mmmMallows Bubblegum 150g
mmmMallows Blueberry 150g
mmmMallows Pink & White 150g