A fun party snack that’ll add a touch of nostalgia to your treat table.
20 fruit jubes
1 cup (250ml) castor sugar
- Insert a toothpick into each fruit jube and place on a heatproof tray lined with foil or baking paper. Set aside.
- Place castor sugar and ½ cup (125ml) water in a heavy-based saucepan over low heat.
- Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, until sugar has dissolved.
- Increase heat until boiling, then reduce heat and simmer for about 8 minutes or until toffee turns golden. Be sure not to stir during this step or crystals will form. Remove the pan from heat.
- Dip jubes in toffee to coat and place on prepared tray to set.
What you need
Maynards Fruit Jubes 125g