Rainbow-layered jelly surprise
This eye-catching dessert will be your little one’s new party favourite.
- 2 bags (400g) Beacon Blueberry mmmMallows
- 4 Tbsp (60ml) milk
- 2 cups (500ml) cream, whipped
- 2 slabs (80g) Heavenly Ivory Cream, melted
- 1 box each purple, green, yellow and red powdered jelly
- Handful Jelly Babies
- Rainbow sprinkles or 100s and 1000s for serving
- To make the mousse, heat the mmmMallows and milk in the microwave for about 8 minutes or until melted.
- Whisk vigorously until smooth.
- Cool slightly.
- Fold in the whipped cream and chocolate until smooth, then refrigerate until set.
- For the jelly, prepare each different-coloured jelly according to package instructions as needed.
- Pour approximately a quarter cup (60ml) of the purple jelly into the base of eight tall glasses.
- Add two jelly babies and set in the fridge until firm.
- Repeat the process with the remaining jelly until all layers have been completed.
- Once set, top with generous dollops of the purple mousse and sprinkle with 100s and 1000s.
- Serve immediately or keep refrigerated.
What you need
mmmMallows Blueberry 150g
Heavenly Ivory Cream 80g