Popcorn Cloud Pops
Planning a birthday party? Add these super-fun Popcorn Cloud Pops to the menu.
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) vegetable oil
- ½ cup (250ml) popcorn kernels
- ⅓ cup (80ml) butter, plus extra for greasing
- 400g Beacon Pink & White mmmMallows, white mallows only
- 2 x 100g packets of Beacon Jelly Tots
- ice-cream sticks
- Heat oil in a large pot over high heat and add oil and popcorn kernels.
- Shake the pot continuously until all popcorn has popped, then place into a large mixing bowl with the Beacon Jelly Tots.
- Place the Beacon mmmMallows and butter in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high in 30-second increments, stirring after each, until marshmallows and butter are melted and combined.
- Pour the melted marshmallow over popcorn and Jelly Tots, and mix to coat evenly. Allow mixture to cool slightly.
- Grease your hands with a little butter or spray them with cooking spray.
- Using your hands, form mixture into 8-10 balls, and carefully skewer each ball with an ice-cream stick. Place in a glass to keep upright as they cool and set.
What you need
mmmMallows Pink & White 150g
Original Jelly Tots 100g