The prettiest biscuits you ever did see. Dip the sticky sides of the cut marshmallows in some chocolate or rainbow sprinkles for a multicoloured, edible bouquet.
- ¼ cup (60g) butter, softened
- 2 cups (250g) icing sugar, sifted
- 2-3 tsp (10-15ml) milk
- 1 tsp (5ml) green food colouring
- 10 round vanilla biscuits
- 25 mmmMallows (Pink & White, Blueberry or Bubblegum Flavour)
- Jelly Tots, for the centre of each flower
- Cream butter and icing sugar together using an electric beater, until light and fluffy.
- Add milk, one drop at a time, to loosen mixture.
- Finish off with a few drops of green colouring.
- Spread a spoonful of icing onto each biscuit.
- Using scissors, cut each marshmallow in half, diagonally.
- Arrange 5 marshmallow halves, sticky-side up, on each biscuit to create petals.
- Add a Jelly Tot to the centre of each biscuit to complete the flower.
What you need
mmmMallows Blueberry 150g
mmmMallows Bubblegum 150g
mmmMallows Pink & White 150g
Original Jelly Tots 100g